Upon ordering goods, customers comply automatically with Pure Clothing Company’s Terms of Trade;
Buying in wholesale is only possible for companies.
For Dutch customers and European customers who do not possess an International VAT number, 21% Dutch VAT (BTW) will be imposed.
A wholesale order should be minimum 300 €.
Goods can be sent worldwide to any desired address, after full payment.
Prices for delivery are automatically calculated based on weight and destination.
Goods can be ordered online and be sent or picked up by the customer.
It is also possible to
– email the order (firstname.lastname@example.org). A reply will follow with Pro Forma invoice, once paid, the goods will be sent (sending charges apply).
– visit Pure Clothing Company’s showroom in Hoofddorp to see the complete collection and take goods directly. Payment by card or cash is possible.
In case an invoice is to be paid by bank, the full payment should be transferred within 14 days.
If an invoice is not paid within 14 days, a 2% fee may be imposed on the total amount.
Goods remain property of Pure Clothing Company until full payment has been received.
Because of customer protection, orders could not be accepted in case Pure Clothing Company already delivers to other shopkeepers in the same area. In this case the paid amount will be restituted.
Canceling, exchanging or returning is not possible once payment has been made.
Photos of products on this website can differ slightly in color from the real colors, due to screen resolution. While Pure Clothing Company endeavors to ensure all garments are sized correctly, a guarantee cannot be given that products meet the desired size. Customers accept 10% tolerance in color and size of all articles upon placing an order.
All products are handmade, there is a possibility that for example a color pattern or weaving line is not exactly the same as on the photo(s) on this site. This fact is accepted upon ordering/buying.
In the event that ordered goods unexpectedly prove not available, Pure Clothing Company will inform the customer a.s.a.p. per email or phone.
In this case 3 solutions will be offered of which the customer is free to choose;
– Obtaining other articles instead of the missing articles
– Wait until later delivery of the missing articles
– Reimbursement of the missing articles
If a product is unsatisfactory according to the customer, he/she can complain per e-mail within 5 days after receiving the goods, with photo evidence. Later complaints will not be accepted. If Pure Clothing Company acknowledges a complaint, the matter is solved in the form of exchanging with other items (no refunds).
In case of any dispute, the Dutch Law is applicable, with exception of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
The judge of Hoofddorp will be appointed to handle the dispute.
Expected delivery time:
1-3 days for Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Luxemburg, France, Austria, Denmark, Liechtenstein, Monaco, U.K., Switzerland.
3-8 days for other countries.
Delivery time is an indication. Delivery time could take longer due to factors Pure Clothing Company cannot control, such as local strikes, natural disasters, war, etc.
If an order is to be delivered outside the European Union, import duties and local taxes may be imposed which the customer will need to pay upon receipt of the shipment. These rules vary per country. Every local government determines the precise duties and customs fees.
- All prices mentioned are including tax.
- Sending charges will be added upon checking out the Shopping Cart.
- Following charges apply:
- Inside the Netherlands: free shipping!
- Inside E.U: from 7,50 €
- Rest of the world: from 29 €
- Delivery time inside the Netherlands is 2-3 days, for Europe between 3-7 days and for the rest of the world 4-9 days. Delivery time can take longer due to factors we cannot control, such as local strikes, natural disasters, war, etc.
- You may exchange or return products within 10 days. Please send us an e-mail if you wish to do so.
- Exchanging articles are on customer’s own expenses; sending costs from customer back to our warehouse + the new shipping costs to the customer (6,50€ Netherlands, 7,50€ rest E.U, 29€ rest of the world- by banktransfer, see contact details).
- Returning articles; return shipping costs are customers own costs. Refund of the article(s) will be done when article has been received without any damage. Refunded will be the price paid by customer minus our sending costs (6,50€ Netherlands, 7,50€ rest E.U., 29€ rest of the world).
- Photos of products on our website can differ slightly in color from the real colors, because of screen resolution.
- While we endeavor to ensure all garments are sized correctly, a guarantee cannot be given that products meet the desired size.
- Customers accept 10% tolerance in color and size of all articles upon placing an order.
- All products are handmade, there is a possibility that for example a color pattern or weaving line is not exactly the same as on the photo(s) on this site. This fact is accepted upon ordering/buying.
- If ordered goods are somehow out of stock, we will inform the customer a.s.a.p. per email or phone. In this case we offer 3 solutions of which the customer is free to choose;
- Obtaining other article(s) instead of the missing article(s)
- Wait until later delivery of the missing article(s)
- Refund of the missing article(s)
- If a product is faulty according to you, you can make reclamation per e-mail within 7 days after receiving the product, with photo proof. Later reclamations are not accepted.
- If a reclamation is accepted, we solve the matter in the form of exchanging with other articles (no refunding).
- In case of any dispute, the Dutch Law is applicable. The judge of Hoofddorp will be appointed to acknowledge the dispute.