Skip to content
Terms and Conditions (Retail)
General Terms and Conditions (Retail)
- All mentioned prices include Dutch VAT.
- Shipping costs will be added at the checkout of the shopping cart. Shipping costs: The Netherlands: free, Europe: from € 8.95. We do not ship outside Europe.
- Average delivery time within the Netherlands is 4-5 days, for Europe between 4-8 days and for the rest of the world 7-10 days. Delivery time may take longer due to factors that we cannot control, such as overloading at the parcel delivery company, local strikes, pandemics, natural disasters, war, etc. If an order is delivered outside the European Union, additional import charges and local taxes may be imposed that you must pay when you receive the goods. The rules for this differ per country. Each local government determines the exact import duties and customs costs.
- Returning articles. You have 14 days to change your mind. Email us if you wish to return something (email@example.com). State the order number, the reason for return, and your Iban account number + accountholder name and BIC code for the refund. Send the article in the same shipping box, with your order number, name and address on the top left, at your own expense, to: Pure Clothing Company, Posthoornstraat 2, 1511 CE Oostzaan, The Netherlands. Refunds will be made as soon as the article has been received complete and without any damage.
- Exchanging articles. You can exchange articles within 14 days. Please email us if you wish to exchange something (firstname.lastname@example.org). In your e-mail, state the order number, the item(s) to be exchanged and what you wish to receive in return (incl. size and color). After our confirmation, send the article in the same shipping box with your order number, name and address on the top left, at your own expense, to: Pure Clothing Company, Posthoornstraat 2, 1511 CE Oostzaan, The Netherlands. We will then send the new article to you as soon as possible. If it concerns an exchange by customers from the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium, there is one time no additional shipping costs for our shipment of the new item. If it concerns other countries, the new shipping costs are for the customer, a payment request will be sent for this.
- Items purchased online cannot be exchanged in (or returned to) our physical store.
- If you think the received article is defective, send a complaint by e-mail (email@example.com) within 14 days of receipt of the product, with photo proof. Subsequent complaints will not be accepted. If the complaint is accepted, you will receive the same product as a replacement (no refund).
- If a returned item has clearly been worn longer than just fitting, is torn, shows defects due to abuse, strong smell, etc., the full amount will not be refunded or exchanged. You will then be contacted.
- Photos of products on our website may differ in color from the actual colors, due to screen resolution. Although we strive to ensure that all garments are the correct size, no guarantee can be given that products will meet the desired size. A tolerance of 10% in color and size of all items is accepted when placing an order. All products are handmade and therefore it can happen that e.g. a color scheme or weaving line is not exactly the same as the photo (s) on this site. This information is accepted when purchasing.
- If ordered items are somehow out of stock, we will inform you as soon as possible by e-mail or telephone. In this case, we offer 3 solutions for you to choose from; obtaining other item (s), waiting for later delivery of the missing item, or refund of the missing item.
- In the event of a dispute, Dutch law applies. The judge of Amsterdam will be appointed to deal with the dispute.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device